Friday, September 19, 2014

S&CT's fall mag is available ... AARGH!!

hi folkes! just a quick note to let you know that the fall edition of Scrapbook & Cards Today mag is now available. You can EITHER download the digi version OR view the entire mag online - thanx, S&CT!

It's one of my fav scrapbook mags and Canada’s first FREE magazine dedicated to scrapbooking and card making. It showcases the latest techniques and products, presents interesting and easy-to-follow ideas and instructions, and displays beautiful photography and inspiring design. Try it, if you haven't already ~ you'll like it!

I quickly perused it this a.m. but will revisit again at my leisure soon! (oh ... and a quick nod to remember to celebrate Int'l Talk Like A Pirate Day)

2 comments:

lotta joy said...

SUE!!!! I FOUND YOU after all these years! I used to write LIFE IS GOOD, but it got hacked and my passwords for the blog AND my email got stolen so I lost everyone I knew!! My new blog has been up for about 4 years. http://littlelottajoy.blogspot.com

I'm Dana. Do you remember me? I think of you every time I pull out my cuttlebug. lol. YOU were the one who alerted me to it being on sale for $35 oh, so many years ago! I was trying to remember your name and couldn't. And "POOF", it occurred to me last night. I googled your name and here I am.

Nat said...

hey Sue, just wanted to wish you a happy fall. hope all is well. hugs, Nat :)