Monday, June 2, 2014

The new SU catty is here!

The new catty is live now; click HERE to view online!

Have you created your wish list yet? I have, and here's my first draft (some new with the 2014-15 catty, others I've had on my wish list but haven't yet purchased):

p13 - Fabulous Four
p16 - Perfect Pennants
p35 - What's Up?
p37 - Tape It
p111 - Banner Banter
p146 - Six-Sided Sampler 
p149 - Too Kind
p160 - What's Your Type?
p168 - For the Birds
p186 - Confetti Celebration
p212 - Stampin' Blendabilities Markers
p223 - Banner punch 

I'm SO looking forward to scoping out the Blendabilities - love, Love, LOVE my Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, and Smoky Slate colors so will probably at least pick those color families up ... not to mention the skin tone assortment. How 'bout you?!

No comments: