Friday, June 28, 2013

a CASE study wedding greeting

Sigh ... I have the printout of the card this is based on and know it was something I found on Pinterest ... and I THOUGHT that I'd saved it in my inspiration directory to papercraft later but alas, I can't find the original now to credit the originator. I entered the URL printed on the top of my printout but it's no longer available online, and a search for "you make me smile" didn't turn it up either. If anyone knows the originator, please share, ok?!

I had the same embossing folder and bird die, and thought of this card immediately when a coworker announced he was getting married. All I did was reposition the birds to the right side (a pet peeve of mine, I don't like photos or dies looking off the page as they were when placed to the left on the original) and skipped the outside sentiment. My inside sentiment is PC-generated and reads, "congratulations on becoming Mr & Mrs."

Thanks for stopping in!

stamps: n/a (sentiment is PC-generated); paper: Neenah's Solar White, SU's Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, and Old Olive card stocks; ink: n/a (PC-generated sentiment); tools: Cuttlebug w Provo Craft's birds and swirls embossing folder, and memory box perched reed bird, and unknown small heart punch

1 comment:

Nat said...

this is beautiful Sue, love this card!! :)