Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's a CAS199 Christmas

I don't think I've ever made a card in stages as this one ... first used the Cuttlebug, embossing folder and word die on Thursday before heading to work, then located my string on Friday and cut out the holly ... and finally assembled it today! Lovin' the mainly white on white! This is my latest embossing folder and I got the coolest storage notebook for them at a Deer Hunter Widow scrapbook show at the Birch Run Expo Ctr recently!

I wonder how many crafters have their Christmas cards prepared and/or already out the door. I'm woefully behind this year, and don't even know for sure how many cards I've made this year! How about you?

stamps: n/a (haven't selected the inside sentiment yet tho); ink: n/a; paper: Bazzill Palo Verde and Neenah Solar White card stocks; accessories: white string; tools: Cuttlebug w Sizzix Holly Swirls embossing folder

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

such a fab classic design