Monday, December 24, 2012

a cuppa Christmas joy


Happy Monday!

Here's an other-than-a-card that I made at a recent SU Stamp Camp outing. I opted to give it to a coworker this past week, but it would be a cute teacher present as well! I took a couple of pics so I could share w my stamping buddy Pat as she was busy with wrapping up the last of her Christmas presents. Me?! There's always time until the recipient is pulling into the driveway!

There's a couple of glassine bags inside the cup - one filled w hot chocolate mix, and the other filled w mini marshmallows - and a couple of candy canes tied up in soft Cherry Cobbler yarn. It really is soft delish stuff.

I love that SU's begun to package dies to coordinate with their stamp sets, a very welcome trend in the industry, don't you agree?!

No comments: