Saturday, November 3, 2012

xmas card class fav

a first for me - I attended a mass Christmas card-making class this month led by the lovely and talented Angie (link at right). I generally just make single versions of cards and accumulate them 'til Christmas, and MOST of the time have enough to send out by the time the holiday approaches. not so this year. I've been on a reading kick lately (blame Barnes & Noble, as I picked up a nook last year) and not making many cards. NOT that I'm leaving the fold ... I could start a small store from my supplies in here ... but I digress.

here's a card I'd meant to post early in November as the class was held on the first! due to the existence of scheduled posts some of you may think I've posted this Nov 1st, lol!

no deets today as all supplies were provided in class. I'm lovin' this 2-step tree stamp, aren't you?!

No comments: