Thursday, May 10, 2012

Great Time Had By All

My stampin' buddies Pat and Kim and I went on our annual trek to Novi MI on Thursday to scope out the Great Lakes Mega Meet 2012. In its 13th year this year, over 70 vendors converged on the Suburban Collection Showplace hall from May 10-12. There were shopping and learning opportunities, classes, door prizes, evening events, and an informal cropping area over 3 days. We generally go on the first day, and I scheduled a vacation day on Friday so that I can play w new product. I definitely supported the local and not-so-local economy, LOL! My Mom's Mother's Day card will use some, and be posted on Sunday.

If you're local, mark your calendars and plan to attend an upcoming Mega Meet (for more info, check out their web site at www.megameet.com)! They'll be held May 9-11, 2013 and May 8-10, 2014. Maybe I'll see you at one?!

No comments: