Tuesday, February 21, 2012

happy b'day wishes, Barb!

I hope to get together with friends for movies and eats this weekend, and am planning on giving this card to Barb then. We generally try to get together every month or so, and are all agreed we should check out The Vow. Have you seen it yet? There's a few other movies I'd like to check out as well. I'll stop back afterwards to upload a movie review, something I've been slacking on reporting lately ...

I went to one of Angie's Stamp Camps this week w my stamping buddy Pat and we made this card (one of 5 we made), mainly of items from the current Sale-a-bration catty. Angie's SUCH an enabler, y'know?! Hope Barb likes it!

stamps: SU's Fresh Vintage; paper: SU's Everyday Enchantment Designer Series DP, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stocks; inks: SU's Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede; accessories: SU's Everyday Enchantment ribbon and brad pack; tools: SU's Beautiful Wings Embosslits Dies and Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Lace Ribbon border punch

No comments: