Friday, November 25, 2011

thankful for CFC29

I saw a cute Thanksgiving-related Family Circus comic this morning where the son, Jeffy (methinks), says, "Oh boy! My tummy's 'bout to be very thankful!" I used to ask my sons to tell me what one thing they were thankful for after we did bedtime prayers. They're grown now but I hope they still pause to think about what they're thankful for, at least on Thanksgiving Day! It's not all about the dinner ... which was fantastic and I'm very grateful for, btw! grins ...

Today's card is based on CAS-ual Fridays' CFC29 sketch. I'm hooked on sketches, and these folkes are one of my go-to spots for them. I have this printable in both color and b&w, and had this one printed out already so it was a super quick card to pull together. The sentiment stamp's a new one from the kind folkes at Technique Tuesday.

stamps: Technique Tuesday's Give Thanks by Ali Edwards (studio AE's Oct 2011 stamp set of the month); paper: A1's Natural White, SU's Chocolate Chip card stocks; ink: SU's Chocolate Chip; accessories: Everything Creative's Giving Thanks printable

2 comments:

JJ Bolton said...

Great card! That framed printable is fabulous! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

Dana said...

What a great take on the CAS-ual Friday sketch! Thanks so much for joining us!