Thursday, September 29, 2011

movie night at the Blondin's

I took a half day off work and after splitting a taco salad for lunch my DH and I went to see Contagion. We're both fans of Matt Damon (especially loved the Bourne series ... sigh ... wish there were more planned!) - don't you agree he's this generation's "every man," like Jimmy Stewart of yesteryear?!

Starring Marion Cotillard, Matt Damon, Laurence Fishburne, Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Kate Winslet, it was played out in a docudrama style about first response activity when an outbreak is discovered. It's amazing how they tracked the victims' activity back to see when they were first exposed to the virus. And what'd we do after the movie? Went home and washed our hands! It was good ... but I still prefer romantic comedies ... I'd give it a 3.5/5!

No comments: