Thursday, July 7, 2011

Zoe, the needle felted pom pom hedgehog

Can you guess what critters my stamping buddy Kim likes by this picture?! Maybe hedgehogs? LOL! ... and Penny Black comes to my rescue with an adorable line of hedgehog stamps, some of which I've already given Kim as prior gifts.

I don't recall the name of the stamp set these images came from but had saved them for future "kim" cards. I cut apart one image from a card made earlier, used the rascal carrying the envelope for the "stamp" and the others on the front of another card. No deets today as all supplies were provided during a make-'n-take. Kim EXCELS at coloring with watercolor pencils and stubs.

Hope she enjoys her new pet!

1 comment:

Kimmi said...

Oh yeah Zoe is my new payroll buddy - so cute and the card was even better in person! Thanks again Sue!