Saturday, July 16, 2011

home, sweet home

I'd ordered a few stamp sets this past week from Lizzie Anne Designs - so sad they're closing - and they sent me this cutie house, so I used it today. The inside sentiment's from Lizzie Anne too, and reads;

Every house where love abides
and friendship is a guest,
is surely home, and
home, sweet home
for there the heart can rest.

sweet, eh?!

stamps: Lizzie Anne's Wonderful World, unknown home stamp; paper: A1 Neenah Natural White, PTI's Ripe Avocado, SU's River Rock card stocks, Avalon's Fantasy DP; ink: Ranger's black soot, faded jeans, pumice stone distress inks; accessories: SU's Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon

2 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

I really like that sun diecut. I looked at Lizzie as I had purchased before but nothing jumped at me. So many online stamp stores with so much the same. I am a big Mo Manning fan. I like the actual stamps but am warming to the digis.

farmhouse-story said...

this is simply darling, sue:)