Sunday, July 10, 2011

FTL148 from my garden

My latest PTI stamps got inky this weekend, this one following the FTL148 sketch from the gals at clean & simple stamping. I'm making today's a quick post as I'm getting ready to put on a late quick supper, do some weeding, and then watch a movie w my DH over supper. I've still got to get my afternoon walk in too ... sigh ... too much to do and too little time, y'know?!

stamps: PTI's Garden Variety; paper: Paper Reflections' black, SU's So Saffron, Staples' bright white card stocks; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink; accessories: Martha Stewart's dimensional daisy stickers, Mike's ribbon

2 comments:

ChelleStamps said...

Lovely card! This one really caught my eye on the Clean and Simple blog. I like the colors and that lovely daisy.

Anonymous said...

beautiful card i appreciate your creativity it is looking awesome.


Plastic Card
Plastic business cards