Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CPsketch123 anniversary wishes

What?! Yet ANOTHER anniversary card?! Yep, my sister and I both wed in July and her wedding anniversary's about a week and a year before my own. She catches my blog's mirror posts on Facebook so I put off uploading her card here 'til it was safe to assume she'd received my card. I *love* PTI - especially their sets w matching dies (hey, that rhymes!) - and today's card uses my latest set, Garden Variety, based on Card Patterns' sketch 123. Yep, in case anyone asks you, I'm hooked on sketch challenges.

stamps: PTI's Garden Variety, MSE's Hand Written (inside sentiment); paper: Paper Reflections' black, Staples' bright white, and SU's Green Galore and Gable Green card stocks; ink: A1 watercolor and SU's Crushed Curry and Summer Sun markers, Ranger's pumice stone distress ink (my new fav grey); accessories: misc green ribbon lifted from my table favor at a recent wedding; tools: Cuttlebug w PTI Garden Variety, QuicKutz love dies

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

this is one of my fav pti sets and i love the tools on the ribbon--cute card:)