Tuesday, February 8, 2011

new notepad

A quick post tonite to share the notepad from a class held after work at CAM using some pretty DP and a new-to-me Ranger die. The die fashioned the circular "flower" that adorns the notepad. It cut 2 pieces - the one that's scored and a smaller starbust circle. The scoring on the strip (about 1"x11") meant it was easy to fold into an accordion shape, then we red-taped the two ends together and flattened it into a circle. We put a drop of glue down the center to make it maintain its shape, then added the small starburst circle to the top of it. We covered both sides of two 3x3" chipboard pieces, sanded and inked the edges, then used Jill's Bind-It-All to assemble the finished project!

Easy peasy, and I've another notepad! I love to keep these on hand and usually have one by my PC and one in my purse. Thanx, Jill - sweet project!

No comments: