Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy new year, folkes!

'nuff said, and inspired by the lovely and talented Kim Hughes ... it's just a picture now, but I'll have to mat it and send out a couple cards.

we're bringing in the new year in a calm manner - I sent out jacquie lawson e-cards earlier this evening, we touched base w family by 9:00 p.m., then settled in to watch a movie we'd rented (Salt w Angelina Jolie, Liev Schreiber, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Daniel Olbaychski, and Andre Braugher) and switched to viewing the countdown moments before the ball took its plunge!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I've been catching up reading blogs that I stop by from time to time... don't you just LOVE the Jacquie Lawson cards?! (If I didn't spend so much time on-line and with my photography, I might be able to find time to follow some of your clever instructions for making cards now that I've been "stamping" with my cousin for over a year... some terms are still mystifying to me though!

Anonymous said...

If you like ecards, you can also check out the artistic ecards from ojolie.com.

- MM