Saturday, January 8, 2011

all u need is L-O-V-E

Today's make-'n-take card from Capture-a-Memory is my 2nd post of the day - a mix of DPs all cut into twinchies and rounded with an item long ago added to my wish list - the corner chopper. I chose to pop the DP pieces up, and used the Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers to cut some thin cardboard to back it, rather than use pop dots. It cut thru like buttuh! Yes, I MUST get myself one of these! Thanx, Jill, for sharing your cool tool! And for helping me get another Valentine's Day card ready!

no deets today - I didn't check out the DP maker as I had my youngest son waiting on me in the car, hot to trot off to Best Buy to spend some Christmas cash that was burning a hole in his pocket. I dunno what they cut the letters from either. SUCH a slacker am I! We made a cute rouned box from a die and repeated stamping that's not pictured here.

No comments: