Friday, November 12, 2010

O' Christmas Tree

Tim's done it again, this time by producing these beautiful tissue tapes for me! I spotted them today while at the Great Scrapbook Events Scrapping & Stamping Show in Birch Run MI. My stamping buddy Kim and I took the day off work to avoid the weekend crowds, and ran into other stamping buddies while there! It was nice to see Ardie, Regina, Marilyn, and Mary (hi ladies!) there.

I paired the tapes up with some thinner rub-on tapes I had at home from daisyd's but methinks I'll make another version and next time do a triple mat of the tree ... maybe without the trunk. And this one seems a little too wide perhaps?! I still like it, so there's another Christmas card done!

stamps: Verve's Starlight Starbright Remixed; paper: SU's Basic Gray; ink: SU's Whisper White, Sharpie black; accessories: daisyd's rub-on tape, Tim Holtz's tissue tape

No comments: