Friday, November 19, 2010

at the movies

Have you seen it yet? I don't know which of us is the bigger fan - my eldest son or me! I flexed some of my time this work week so that I could leave work early to take in the latest HP movie with Geoff. I even did something I'd never done before; when I originally checked the movie times playing at our local theater via movietickets.com and saw that the 7 p.m. show wasn't link-enabled so that you could purchase tickets online, I assumed that meant that the show was already sold out. Worried that we'd be shut out on opening day, I purchased advance tickets online! Sigh ... wasn't necessary at the 2:15 p.m. show. I should've saved my cash.

There are always things left out or altered that I take creative difference to from the film makers, and the latest film is no exception. I think they ended the first half at a perfect spot. I won't give away any spoilers here; suffice to say Geoff and I agree it was SO GOOD and we can't wait for HP7 Pt2 next summer! So, go see it! I want to again and hopefully in 3D next time!

No comments: