Saturday, September 11, 2010

it's all about the candycorn

Ain't it the truth?! I almost titled this post, "be careful what you wish for," because I'd been thinking it was too bad that I didn't have any candycorn yet to use as prop items to sprinkle next to the card for the picture ... but then, if I DID have any, I'd be nibbling on them and we wouldn't have any by the end of October! This stamp set was a July purchase that was on sale - so I gobbled it up - this main stamp and 3 sentiment stamps for $4 - a deal, don't you think?! So of COURSE I kept shopping ... don't just want to ship one item and pay more for shipping than I did for the stamp, right?! So I have another BK stamp too, at 24% off its regular price. So sweet in more ways than one!

A new challenge site to ME, I was inspired by last week's Friday Mashup sketch challenge:


stamps: Unity's Hauntingly Sweet; paper: Paper Reflections' black, Staples' white 110#, SU's Crushed Curry, Kraft, and Pumkin Pie card stocks; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink, SU's Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry (after the pic was taken I also added some Old Olive to the pumkins' stems) markers; tools: Fiskars apron lace border and Marvy corner rounder punches

No comments: