Saturday, August 14, 2010

u r what u eat

Sweets for the sweet! I brought this card with me while visiting my niece on Friday after work, then remembered that I hadn't taken a picture of it yet, so left it in my car to mail from home. And, true to the wonky connection my sister and I have, she picked Friday of all days to talk to me about how she and Jenn had been looking thru the cards Jenn's received to date, and noting that another sender had me beat in number of cards by one! Now, I take this as a personal challenge; wouldn't ANYone?! grins ...

I can't take credit for this idea. It's the product of a once monthly class I take with the lovely and talented Angie Jarman. And Angie and I had both seen samples of this on splitcoaststampers, tho' I'd not jotted down the makers.

Shouldn't this sentiment read, "If you are what you eat, eat something sweet!"? I'm just sayin' ...

No deets today!

No comments: