Monday, August 30, 2010

"Hi Aunt Sue"

Yep - did you guess it?! My friends will know ... at 6:47 p.m. I got a call from my sister Karen, who put my niece Jenn on the phone ... and Jen said, "Hi, Aunt Sue" to me!

Karen got back on the phone and confirmed that I heard her okay, confirmed she got her voice back today, admonished me for crying (hey, they're HAPPY tears!), and we kept it short and sweet. No doubt she's calling my brother and Mom and others in the family, LOL!

Thanks SO MUCH for your continued prayers, folkes!
Praise: Jenn got her voice back today!
Prayer: that she passes her swallowing tests so the peg/tube into her stomach can be removed, and that her voice continues to grow stronger

2 comments:

Nat said...

good to hear your niece is on the road to recovery.Sending good thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Hugs, Nat

Kimmi said...

Prayer said - now to sit back and wait for the praise report. God is so good.