Wednesday, July 21, 2010

when it rains, it pours

Yep, another baby card ... the count's at 2 boys, 1 girl this past week. This card's on its way to the first grandbaby of a prior coworker, compliments of my boss Susan and I. She made the awesome baby bonnet keepsake (out of a hankie - here's an example of one), and I made the card and used the poem from that same post for the inside sentiment. We work in conjunction on baby gifts lately!

I love the multiple rows of scallops at the bottom of the card AND the awesome crocheted rose that matched my digi DP to a "T;" don't you agree?! I picked up a 6-pk of them from an Etsy shop last spring. I couldn't find the gal's name who made them. I've gotta teach myself to crochet ...

stamps: Pink Petticoat's baby buggy; paper: Jessica Sprague's CrystalW Sept09 PaperCollection digi collection, SU's Whisper White card stock; ink: Pebbles' chalks; accessories: unknown Etsy shop crocheted rose, unknown silk ribbon; tools: Die-namic's large scallop

No comments: