Sunday, July 11, 2010

July stamp of the month

My stamping buddy Pat missed our every other Saturday class this past weekend and e-mailed me asking what the stamp of the month was, so I made a quick card for show-'n-tell purposes! I love black, white, and a splash of color - especially reds - and that happened to be the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C45 color challenge! This card's inspired by Savriti's July 3rd post and is DEFINITELY a CAS card! I'll color the stamp for another card real soon but I like the outline look of this one! So, what do you think? Do I add a liner inside or leave it black and just use a white gel pen for the inside sentiment?

stamps: Karen's Creative Stamping July 2010 stamp of the month; paper: ColorMates' Light Berry Red, SU's Basic Black, Whisper White card stocks; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink; accessories: Jo-Ann's black and white micro check ribbon

2 comments:

Silli said...

So very pretty, love the colors... elegant!

Pat said...

How nice of you to make a card using the stamp of the month for show and tell. It looks like something I can't do without.

Sorry to have missed the workshop and company.