Saturday, June 26, 2010

saturday's class fav

I know, I know ... HOW exactly did Sue post her fav Saturday make-'n-take so early, you ask?! Well, I took a class yesterday with a couple stamping buddies and Karen offered to let us make our Saturday projects afterwards. How could we not take her up on that offer?! So, here's my fav of today's cards. I'm lovin' the background DP but don't have any deets today.

It's Formula1 race qualifying today, so methinks I'll get ready to drop my youngest off at class and head to pick up breakfast treats. Don't you just love weekends?! We have a tradition of grabbing b'fast at McDonalds on Saturdays and then I update Quicken for the week's transactions. Then I plan on getting crafty and making some Independence Day cards. Hope you're having a t'riffic weekend as well! Catch ya later!

No comments: