Saturday, May 1, 2010

happy nat'l scrapbooking day

My fav project from today's make -'n- take, this uses one of Karen's own stamp of the month offerings from last month. I picked it up a couple weeks ago, thinking it'd be cute for belated b'day cards, kid's cards, etc. Today's stamped turtle is popped up - I popped up both the face and neck, and then the face again, using pop dots. We colored the image using watercolor pencils, stubs, and mineral spirits - a fav technique of my stampin' buddy Kim's.

sorry - no deets today!

check out the STINKIN' CUTE tee a friend was wearing today - I'm lovin' it! My DH has a love/hate relationship with our local squirrels and I'd love to find one of these to give him!

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

That is a darling image. Love the embossed panel behind it.. perfect design. And that tee is so funny! lol