Sunday, January 17, 2010

this one's for Kate

My Boss' daughter called me mid-week to ask if I could bring in a baby card by next Tuesday. Yep, I can do better than that - I can bring it in on Monday! Her Mom and I have become quite the "tag team" in that I make the baby cards and she makes these SWEET baby bonnets out of pretty cloth napkins. There's a poem we got from another co-worker that we use for the card's inside sentiment. If you're so inclined, you can check it out among my other "onesie" card posts. The panel and onesie are both popped up using dimensionals.

stamps: SU's Full of Life; paper: K&Company's Pink Gingham Flat DP, unknown Prism and SU's Whisper White card stocks; ink: Tri-C watercolor markers; accessories: Imaginisce's dark pink blossom brads, unknown grosgrain ribbons

No comments: