Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the container store find

Papercrafts Connection is looking for storage solution tips - here's one of mine. A couple stamping buddies of mine were in Chicago recently and Kimmi went to The Container Store where she happened upon these little gems. They're item# 10044744, called Long Handy Boxes, measure 12" x 4" x 3-3/4" h, and are perfect to hold the small dollar size acrylic stamp sets I've picked up in my travels. And one of the best things about these? The closure mechanism? The carry handle? Or that they're only $3.99 ea? I used to pay twice that for Cropper Hopper containers, but they've long since discontinued 'em (I guess I must've been the only one purchasing them?).

I'd previously posted how I store ribbon - here - but my plan is to eventually install some plastic gutter across the wall above a desk in my bedroom where I'm slowly pulling together a stamping area.

Have you additional storage tips? Share with me ... and head to Papercrafts Connection by Thursday midnight MST! You could win a copy of Stamp It! Cards

No comments: