Sunday, October 25, 2009

happy b'day, Picasso

Not that it was intended, but this weekend I took my eldest to see the Toy Story / Toy Story 2 that was recently re-released in 3D ... and it was Picasso's birthday today (born on this day in 1881), so I HAD to share a picture from the film, right?! There were some parents with small children at our show who I imagine were seeing the show for the first time, based on their reactions from certain scenes. It was nice watching the movies on the large screens again.

The 3D effect was done really nicely and we were provided some pretty substantial 3D glasses before we entered the theater - sturdy plastic ones, not the flimsy cardboard types you usually get. Those Disney folkes know how to do it up right! We saved ours to use at home while watching other 3D movies we have ... and I wonder how many leave theirs behind in the collection boxes after the movie? I mean, the collection boxes said, "Please Recycle," and we ARE, actually, right?!

Hope you had a t'riffic weekend as well. I've been neglecting the card-making but will share some this week, to be sure!

Enjoy the little things,
for one day you may look back
and realize they were BIG.
- Robert Brault

No comments: