Saturday, September 12, 2009

you're the best!

Every other Saturday I try to stop by CAM to check out their make-'n-take project, and today's was using this cutie patootie Reminisce autumn forest DP line, an apple die to make this autumnal card. I'm thinking that most folkes think of Labor Day as the transition into Fall BUT for those of us living in the Northern Hemisphere, as in the United States, Canada and most of Europe, Fall (aka autumn) actually begins on September 22, 2009 at 5:18 p.m. EDT and lasts from the autumnal equinox (September) to the winter solstice (December).

So, this card's to celebrate the approaching Fall season! I love the rich colors of Fall, the smell of the leaves, etc. and it's my sister's favorite season. For me, I really appreciate Spring, Summer AND Fall ... OK, and maybe a couple months of Winter!

no deets except for knowing it was Reminisce DP ... 'cuz OF COURSE I had to buy more of the line, right?! thanx for stopping by!

No comments: