Saturday, September 26, 2009

boo!

The latest Halloween card, this is one of last night's projects from the stamping club I'm in that meets monthly. I love Halloween! I dunno about you, but for me, it's right up there playing a close 2nd to Christmas in terms of my decorating stash, costumes, and card-making. I have to remind myself regularly of how much I have at home each year when I see decorations and stamp sets! This card uses my two fav stamp Halloween stamp sets in the current CTMH catty. You can either use a white gel pen to write your greeting inside, or add small photos to use it as a mini photo gallery. When closed, we fastened it with an orange and black striped ribbon that Ann picked up from the Flower Factory in Utica MI. Sweet!

stamps: CTMH's Beware, Spellbound, paper: unknown orange and black card stock; ink: CTMH's Black; accessories: Flower Factory's orange and black striped ribbon

No comments: