Friday, July 17, 2009

SC237 - It all started with a mouse

I'm a trivia junkie and like to see what the day brings us in terms of anniversaries, birthdays, and historical facts, so I HAD to make a card to commemorate the anniversary of the opening of Disneyland today! I ALMOST had this done before heading to work but had to tear myself away before gluing it together. Sometimes work SO gets in the way of my play time, y'know?! So here's my card for today, based on SCS' SC237 sketch challenge. I love Disney flicks, don't you?!

Oh ... and the cool Mickey mold behind my card? It's from my boss' daughter Katie, from her stint with one of the pre-college programs for young women at my workplace (insert shameless plug here for my workplace, Kettering University).


stamps: American Art Stamps' Too Old; paper: unknown mouse bk and filmstrip, Paper Reflections' black, SU's Crushed Curry and Whisper White card stocks; ink: SU's Crushed Curry, Tri-C watercolor markers

No comments: