Saturday, June 27, 2009

get well soon!

Don't you just love these cute matchbox boxes?

My stampin' buddy Pat and I attended our stamp club meeting last night - where two reps from SU and CTMH take turns hostessing monthly - and these cutie patootie "get well" projects may well be my fav of the evening's projects (and shhh! they're not even SU stamps! These are from Taylored Expressions' Doctors Orders stamp set. All awesome projects, as usual - Mary's just one of those people who's got an eye for color!

Mary whet our appetite for the new In Colors and I can't wait to start my stamp wish list from the latest catty ... but for now it's all about stocking up on the new colors. This is the first time that I've loved ALL the In Color offerings! Way to go, Stampin' Up! I'm ordering them and starting to stock up on the neutrals for now.

No comments: