Saturday, June 13, 2009

a friendly hello ...

Isn't this card sweet?! Another class project from Thursday's stamp camp, it's made from two colors ink and three punches (square, square scalloped, and small circle) - and voila! Easy peasy!

Just a quick post this a.m. I'm anxiously checking weather posts as I woke up to grey skies, and later a light rain, and I hope to get to the Flint Art Fair today. When I checked the weather earlier, thinking about whether the lawn s/be mowed yesterday, I decided there was no rush as there was no rain in the forecast 'til this Wednesday ... sigh ... which is my golf league day, if you don't recall!

all Stampin' Up! supplies - no deets today as they're class supplies and I'm way too lazy to go lookin' it up, LOL!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Hi Sue - What a cute card! I too, have been remiss with my blogging. I always seem to get so busy at the end of the school year. Now, I'm off for twelve weeks and we should get together to catch up!