Saturday, May 23, 2009

a preview of things 2 come

Here's a sneak preview of next month's card class at CAM - STINKIN' CUTE, eh?! On the third Mondays they have a class where you make 5 items (not always cards) for a $10 fee. The projects from this past Monday's class (led by the lovely and talented Maria, BTW) were fab - I saw them when I stopped by the shop for this Saturday's make-'n-take. Traffic was slow last Saturday so they repeated last weekend's project; that's why I was treated to a sneak preview of next month's class! This one could easily be altered to be a Memorial Day card. Aren't the stars on the blue background cute? They're QK cork cut out using a Spellbinders star. The adhesive-backed cork is available in two consistencies - and yeah, I picked some up! Just doing my part to support the local economy!

I bumped into a buddy who used to work at Kettering University, where I've worked the past 15 years. Good seein' you, Ardie, if you happen to visit the blog! We both signed up to take next month's card class.

No comments: