Wednesday, May 13, 2009

better than yesterday ...

... and worse than tomorrow! That's my usual response when I've been ill and am "on the mend" to folkes inquiring how I'm feeling, and the outside sentiment used on this card. Maria, my next door neighbor, is home recovering from surgery so I delivered this just before supper tonight and cut and brought over an arrangement from my lilac bush to go with the card. The flower stamps aren't lilacs but in a fix, they'll do, and the card's based on the CPS115 sketch. Boy, I wish for the retired Blossoms Abound set ... sigh ...

stamps: SU's Petal Prints; paper: A1's Natural White, SU's Old Olive, Vintage Violet; ink: SU's Old Olive, Vintage Violet; accessories: purple brads from a 1/2 set from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts (if you visit, tell her Sue sent ya!); tools: MS' picket fence border punch

2 comments:

toners said...

Sue, this is a beautiful card :) I hope you are feeling TONS better now!

Pamela said...

Love it!