Sunday, April 19, 2009

a TECC64 Mother's Day

I made this card to match a mini album I made at a class held at my fav LSS - Capture-a-Memory (link at right) - see the mini album's post here - so now all that's left to do is picking the photos to put in the album! This one's based on Taylor's TECC64 sketch (pictured below).

I'd originally picked up the DP to make this card for Lindsey, the daughter of my stampin' bud Pat. She's collected frogs over the years and was heading into town to help her Mom out while recovering from surgery, being the sweet kid that she is. I hadn't realized how similar the cards were 'til right now when hunting down the link to her card, LOL!



stamps: n/a; paper: Creative Imaginations Debbie Mumm DP, ColorMates' Dark Autumn Red, Dark Outdoor Olive, and Deep Outdoorsy Olive and SU's Whisper White cardstocks; ink: PC-generated (as was inside sentiment: "A mother holds her children's hands for just a short time, but holds their hearts forever" - unknown author; accessories: Basic Grey buttons (to match bittersweet DP)

1 comment:

Kimmi said...

I just think these little frogs are too cute!!!