Monday, April 27, 2009

happy b'day Beth!

This card's heading to work with me today - a coworker's birthday was over the weekend and I wasn't able to get the card to her in advance. Beth sails (wink! could you tell by my Glam Girl?), and races with teams from a Port Huron area yacht club. I picked up 3 used Glam Gals sets this past year (thanx, Crystal - I LOVE 'em!) and knew at once this one was destined for Beth's birthday this year! It's based on this past Friday's Fab Friday Cuttlebug Challenge, below. What?! You couldn't see the Fiskar's wave texture plate in the background? Or the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls? Well, to tell you the truth, I oops'd, taped and adhered the background, and then recalled I'd meant to run it thru my trusty Cuttlebug first. Sigh ... of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most, y'know?!

stamps: CC Designs' Layla and Virginia; paper: BasicGrey's LilyKate DP, SU's Bashful Blue and unknown white cardstocks; ink: StazOn's Jet Black, SU and Tri-C watercolor markers; accessories: Bazzill's Stitchin' Buttons brad

1 comment:

Mari said...

cute card! I KNOW she loved it!