Sunday, March 8, 2009

pullin' out all the scraps

I was cleaning this weekend for a family get-together and found some scraps from a CAM make-'n-take that I never put together (sometimes the parts are t'riffic but the project doesn't appeal to me ... or sometimes the project's a 12x12 page and I'm in the mood for cards ... what can I say?!). Well, the already inked sentiment and top mini patterned paper was with the ribbon, a couple of big brads, and a shimmery made-to-look aged hinge die. I love this sentiment and have it in a large vinyl print to mount in my to-be-set-up stamp area!

I pulled the first 3 pieces and went looking for matching cardstock and voila! Easy Peasy! Now, WHO had a challenge to use scraps this past weekend?! sigh ... It works for SCS's LSC210 challenge, anyway, and is based on Stamps and Smiles' SASSC5 sketch challenge!

stamps: dunno; paper: Cosmo Cricket's Fleuriste DP, Bazzill cardstock (dunno name, was to match BasicGrey's Stella Ruby DP), dunno tiny DP; ink: dunno ... tho' I really like the smudged ink used on the main panel ... must check into that!, accessories: unknown ribbon

2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Sue, LOVE the pretty design and layers.

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

Unknown said...

nicely done, sue...love the mix of earth tones!

thanks for playing along with the sketch this week, and i hope to see you again next thursday!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy