Monday, March 2, 2009

happy b'day Jack

Today's my brother Jack's b'day. I timed a Hallmark e-card to arrive in time; this one'll just have to wing it and arrive late to my favorite older brother who lives in California! I won some Just Johanna Odd Bird Planet stamps from Christine of Scrap Time blog fame a while ago - including this sweet owl - and purchased the owl DP in a SU DP share from Linda of Linda Stamps / Where The Rubber Meets The Road blog fame. The layout's based on - you guessed it - a sketch challenge, LOL! This one's FTL31, pictured below:



These are new folkes to me, and I'm adding their link in my "challenging blogs - visit for sketches" list so I can become a frequent visitor. I think I'll try adding a mini picture rather than just link to sketches from now on ... time'll tell ...

stamps: Just Johanna's owl, studio g's sentiment; paper: SU's Good Morning Sunshine DP, Bashful Blue and Brilliant Blue cardstocks; ink: SU's Brilliant Blue; accessories: unknown ribbon

No comments: