Friday, February 27, 2009

pretty in pink

Right you are, Mary! Pat, Mary and I were sitting at this month's stampin' meeting while making the STINKIN' CUTE teacup card pictured at left and Mary guessed it'd be on my blog by morning! Mary and Micki share hostess duties and this month Micki led us in making 6 different craft projects including the 2 pictured here. Both use some awesome Asian-inspired DP from CTMH. We permanently closed our cup cards to have them hold a single-serving tea bag, and used an inchie stamp to decorate the tag. It could just as easily have been made to open and contain a sentiment inside. Cute, eh?! I work with a fellow tea drinker who'll be on the receiving end of this cutie on Monday.

The 3D egg card was uber quick to pull together and the egg folds flat for mailing purposes. We made use of a Cuttlebug at that card station and polka dotted the background. Hmmnn ... I may try using this technique on a pear shape that I have on hand!

All CTMH products - stamps: Post Marked; papers: Unfrogettable DP

2 comments:

toners said...

Oh, my - this tea idea is AWESOME!! Being a Brit, tea is one of my favorite things ever :)

And thank you for your kind words on my blog about Gramps :) They mean a lot!

Claudia said...

Hi Sue! I love both cards and now you have to give a tutorial on how you made them. Please???