Wednesday, February 18, 2009

10 Reasons to Buy Rubber Stamps

1. It helps keep the economy going. It is our patriotic duty to support rubber farmers, lumber mills and rubber stamp shops.
2. It is less expensive and more fun than psychiatric care.
3. I'm participating in a contest - the one who dies with the most rubber stamps wins.
4. They keep without refrigeration, you don't have to cook them to enjoy them. You don’t have to feed them, change them, wipe their noses or walk them.
5. Because I'm worth it.
6. When the Big Earthquake comes, all the rubber stamp shops might be swallowed into the ground and never be seen again.
7. Stress from dealing with the Rubber Stamp Control Officer (aka DH) made me do it.
8. It's not immoral, illegal, or fattening. It calms the nerves, gratifies the soul, and makes me feel good.
9. Buy rubber stamps now, before your DH retires and goes with you on all your shopping expeditions.
10. A stamp a day keeps the doctor away!

2 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

Boy do you have number 9 spot on. Since sofa slug retired, I feel like I have no privacy at all and have now started lying about stuff just to get away from himfor a couple of hours. And of course, he won't go to the gym, so that is my best excuse since the scrap store is on the way to the gym.

toners said...

ROFL!! Love it! I am going to hang this up on my wall :)