Wednesday, January 14, 2009

you deserve it all!

Here's the last card to share from this past weekend's Hero Arts 2009 catty preview. I like how this main image includes a border of fun birthday-related words around the main picture. They remind me of the Technique Tuesday Borderline stamp sets I LOVE that I've used in past cards (you can search on the "TT" label at right to scope 'em out).

And I realize that most of the scrapbook pages I've created have included distinct borders; I've really got to pull the scrapbooks out again. I seem to enjoy my hobbies in spurts, whether it be blogging, card-making, needlework, reading, scrapbooking, whatever ... I'll do one thing for a while, then slack off in that while mainly playing on another ... and so on and so on ...

(all deets Hero Arts unless stated otherwise) stamps: Paisley Swirl, You Deserve Card, studio g celebrate sentiment; paper: green apple card/matching envelope, unknown orange cardstock; ink: asst'd LePlume and Zig watercolor markers, Memento Black, Versamark; accessories: citron gemstones, Ranger Diamond Stickles™ Glitter Glue, unknown flowers

2 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

minus 7 here is the boonies. I want a cupcake.

oMG-the word verification is coutie!

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......