Thursday, January 22, 2009

new catty, new wish list

It didn't take long to update my wish list - but they're not all new, and they're not all stamps. I perused the catty at my leisure this past weekend and crooked down the corners of the pages with the following:


  • Love You Much - p27
  • Blooming with Love - p30
  • Crazy for Cupcakes, Cupcakes - p41
  • Boatloads of Love - p42
  • Font of You - p46
  • Pun Fun - p48
  • Forever Flowers - p60
  • Something Fishy - p70
  • Neighborhood - p77
  • Romance, Bella's Bloom - p83
  • Trendy Trees, Funky Forest - p91
  • Sweet Stems - p99
  • Branch Out - p100
  • Always in Bloom - p113
  • Bella Rose, Candy Lane, Patterns Designer Series DP - P159
  • Raspberry Tart DP - p160
  • Pillow Box - p197

So, how 'bout you? What're your favorites so far?

2 comments:

toners said...

My favorites that I've seen so far are paper! That's my "thing" :) I really liked the Candy Cane collection!

Claudia said...

My list is very close to yours! I like this catalog better than the last one and have a larger wish list this time. I am breaking down and getting the Curly Label punch bundle, even though I resisted it in the last catty.