Monday, January 26, 2009

love is in the air

I won some Just Johanna Odd Bird Planet stamps from Christine of Scrap Time blog fame a while ago - isn't it sweet?! - and recently purchased the sentiment stamp on sale from A Muse Artstamps, thinking of using them together. I went hunting thru my stamps to find the set to make this, case'd from this one by the lovely and talented Susan Roberts (aka Rainy) of Rainy Day Creations blog fame. It's for my DH.

I reused the owl for the inside with a studio g sentiment.

stamps: A Muse Artstamp's Love Is In The Air, Just Johanna Odd Bird Planet's hot air balloon, little cloud, owl-bert little owl (so many owls, so little time); paper: SU's Kiwi Kiss Patterns Designer Series DP, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White cardstocks; ink: StazOn Jet Black, Tri-C watercolor markers; tools: Cuttlebug w Just My Type embossing borders; accessories: SU's Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals (izzat a tool or an accessory?!)

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH this is absolutely ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Sue!! Thank you so much! Your card is wonderful!!!

toners said...

Soooo cute! Love the colors :)