Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nov 21 class pix

These are a sampling of a few of my fav projects from yesterday's stampin' get-together. I've been joining about 20 or so friends and acquaintances at a monthly get-together hosted by a CTMH and SU rep (Micki and Mary, respectively) who take turns hosting and leading us in crafts. Yesterday evening was Mary's turn. Thanx, Mary! I loved 'em all!

Gorgeous, eh? No deets to share other than they're mainly SU supplies. Mary and I share SO MANY common likes - for instance, I'd picked up the same 2008 calendars last year from the same vendor - stamp on this! 'tho I seem to recall they offered more color and style options last year. They've lots of other goodies too - I've been pleased w their chipboard coasters, not sure what else I've ordered in the past ...

No comments: