Sunday, September 7, 2008

get well soon, sailor!

This card's for a buddy who's currently off work recovering from a broken ankle. She sails most weekends, weather permitting, and doesn't blog roll so I'm figuring it's safe to post it ahead of its delivery. I don't recall the colors of their sailboat or I'd have filled it in to match ... such is life ... so "BC," this one's for you!

I'd picked up this stamp from a "new-to-you" sale held at CAM last month, not realizing I'd be needing it so quickly, and some used Fiskars' texture plates online recently (thanx, Donna - I'm glad to report they worked fine w my Cuttlebug - whoo hoo!). The card's based on a recent CHF Weekly Challenge.

stamps: Club Scrap's ltd ed 2-part sailboat, Hampton Art's studio g sentiment; paper: Paper Reflections' black, SU's Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White cardstocks; ink: StazOn's Jet Black, SU's Tempting Turquoise; accessories: Jolee's dimensionals from a Peter Pan set; tools: Cuttlebug w Fiskars' wave texture plate

1 comment:

Renée said...

very nice, I like the layout!