Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day part deux

My DH has two brothers, Dale 'n Dennis. I'd mailed Den (who lives in New York) the card from my last post, and this one's for his local brother Dale (who lives in Michigan). I know they're similar, but, hey! ... so are his brothers - they're twins! Based on this weekend's sketch challenge (here) from the lovely and talented Jen Del Muro, I used most of the same paper as my last post. The colors only look different as I had to scan this one ... I left my camera at work by mistake yesterday! This weekend's sketch challenge is a special edition one, as the Challenge Gals are stamping Bellas, but (insert shocked face here) I don't own any!

stamps: none; paper: A1's Natural White cardstock, CTMH's Outdoor Denim cardstock, Rusty Pickle's Primitive Hearts DP; ink: CTMH's Outdoor Denim; accessories: Heidi Swapp's Midnight chipboard star shapes

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Neat card!! Love the patriotic theme.