Saturday, April 26, 2008

belated b'day greetings

My DH's brothers celebrated their birthdays last month and I was BAAAADD! This is my belated greeting to Dale, a gift card holder to celebrate with some night life in the big city!

It cracks me up, tho' - we're both playing catch up this year. He did a "drive by" this past weekend and dropped a card off for my son and his brother in our newspaper delivery box, so we're gonna have to do the same, natch'! Happy belated b'day Dale!

The gift card just looked too small, so I ended up mounting it on a 5-1/4x5-1/4" double matted cardstock that matched the DP, and double-matted some matching ribbon between those 2 layers using some unknown ribbon I had on hand. It's Beate's weekend WSC45 sketch layout now!

stamps: none; paper: Fancy Pants' Sweet Spring, Prism solid cardstocks, vellum (for inside sentiment); ink: printed sentiment from PC; accessories: QuicKutz cityscape die set, Making Memories' charmed words, unknown ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great gift card holder for your brother! Thanks so much for playing.
Hugs and smiles

Janine said...

This is a great idea for your brother.. Love what you did with the gift holder.
Have a great weekend.