Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a flower for you

I heard thru the grapevine yesterday that a buddy at work had been out ill so this card's for Sally! We hadn't crossed paths lately and I'd wondered why. I used Jen Del Muro's latest SFYTT challenge and will mail it from work tomorrow. I saved the cutest poem for get well cards that I'd received on a card once and used it for this one's inside sentiment, printing it from my PC: "comfy jammies, cozy bed, big soft pillow for your head. worry not, the world can wait. take your time, recuperate!" Cute, eh?!

stamps: SU's Vases in Vogue (I thank you every time I pick these up, Crystal! you're MUCH appreciated, and I don't mention it often enough!); paper: My Mind's Eye's Party "Sisters," SU's Regal Rose and Rose Red cardstocks, unknown DP on die cut; ink: StazOn Jet Black; accessories: My Mind's Eye's confetti ric-rac ribbon (I may dig thru my eyelet stash in the a.m. ... ooh! or maybe put googly eyes on the flower?!)

No comments: